Thursday, May 28, 2009

13th. | If chens could kill...

... if only. Hello people of Earth and beyond. Hope all's good. Nothing much to report. Just wanted to stop by and post. Let you all know my heart is beating, and I'm alive and well.

Today I'd like to talk about eating out. It's a great feature to the American lifestyle. Now listen up, because this is big. It's time to go to McDonald's again. MickeyD's is having a great sale right now on their beverage selection, only $1 per drink. That's right, no matter how big or how small, 1 dollar. Simply astonishing, really. Cheap, and refreshing. And afterwards, just run it through the dishwasher and just like magic -- you have yourself a nice plastic cup. It's a win win. In other fast-food related stories... I went to Taco Bell the other day and got myself the regular -- a Crunch Rap Supreme with a medium size Mountain Dew. As we pulled up to the speaker to order, my eyes beheld a glorious sight. Nachos.........$.89 WOWZA! It's kinda rare when we hit Taco Bell, so I decided to live it up. Needless to say, I got the nachos. Pretty delicious, might I add. But the highlight of all this, cheap food is on a comeback.

And lastly, good music is an essential part of life, right? If you know somebody who likes good music, Mat Kearney ladies and gentleman. This guy's some kind of awesome. Listen to his new single, Closer To Love, over at MatKearney.com

Peace and love friends, and keep on keeping on!

PS: GO LAKERS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification