Friday, June 12, 2009

14th. | Electronics

I don't have a cell phone -- nor have I ever really had any REAL interest in having one. I always figured it'd be cool, but why bother? I'm home schooled, so I don't keep in touch with that many people day to day -- only close friends and immediate family members. Sad, but true. And I'm okay with it. The only person in the house who has one, is my mom. And she doesn't use any of the extra features.

Some people would consider me part Amish. I'd be inclined to agree. And because this life style is unknown to most people, and normally portrayed as a sad/uninformed character in any modern day fable, I'd like to real quickly explain it in extensive detail.

For texting, I use Email. To update my blog(s), I use the internet. To call friends, I use the family phone. Simple, huh? I think you're catching on. And to be honest, I'm more informed than a lot of people. Even without such trendy devices!

So on that sad note, I bid you farewell and sincerely thank you for visiting my blog. Peace and love, and log back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification