Sunday, May 17, 2009

12th. | Colorful

Happy Sunday, all. Just got back from Church, Tigers game will be on in 5 min., don't have too much time, just wanted to post.

I've been thinking lately... If you're a true artist, you'll figure out soon enough that just learning how to draw, isn't enough. Being the artist I am, aspiring that is, I of course already realize this and am thus ambitious to do all sorts of other artistic work. So what all have I been working on? Drawing obviously, and as you know I've been writing these past few weeks -- songs, poems, stories, etc. (By the way, I'll get to posting them soon... hopefully!) So, what am I lacking? Color. I need to learn how to color my drawings. How? Well, my buddy over at the comic store, Stephen Sharar, said before he would teach me how to water color. I think I'll take him up on that offer. With that being said, don't forget to visit my first-love comixHub, and see my forays into the wonderful world beyond black and white.

Thanks for reading, may the peace of God and the love of Christ be with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification