Thursday, April 23, 2009

9th | Western...!

Wow... As I was watching the Tiger's game last night, we won by the way, I had this idea for a western, "Where The Sun Don't Shine". Somehow, the title popped in my mind as I was sketching in my notebook. I then wrote a small 'prelude' to the story. Enjoying writing it, I hope to continue in it... However, I don't know if it'll be anytime soon, mainly because I'm working on other stories/projects! But, because I mentioned it, let me go ahead and list my current projects.

1) I'm working on a webcomic with a guy I met on the Christian Comic Art Society, click here to visit the CCAS, named Cameron Hortenberry. Production has been slowly but surely, for me and him both. I'm writing it, he's penciling it. Hopefully I can post something about it soon... Stay tuned for that.

2) As I mentioned before on this blog, I'm writing a story that I've been very vague about. But here, I'll have mercy on you and tell you what it's about... Can you guess? Heroes, of course!! It's entitled, The Heroics, and takes place here in the 21st century. But sadly, that's all I can mention...

3) And last, but not least, my dentist webcomic I promised to my firstlove comixHub.

Anyhow, thanks for reading. Oh, and I'll post the 'prologue' for that western later this week. And still yet to come later this week, remember those MLB predictions I promised?! Peace and love, everyone, stop by soon for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification