Sunday, April 19, 2009

7th | SUN.

Sundays a funday... Right? To recap my day: Wake up. Slept in. Hurry to shower. Wake brother(s). Read Bible. Eat Breakfast. Hurry along. Go to Church. Go to grocery store. Go to Self Serve Lumber. Come home. Eat more. Blogging. And now, you're officially caught up. My brother's gonna give me a haircut in a while, so for now -- I sit... And wait. Later I'll probably watch a 007 movie -- maybe. Tiger's game at 4. Oh, and those MLB predictions are still coming up soon, I'm just being lazy. Sorry.

In other news... I hate Twitter. Not really, but kinda. It's concept is silly. I don't understand why people, non-famous people, twit about their life. A cleb twitting about life, fine. Regular person, not so fine. Get my point? Sigh... I'm sure you don't, or it wouldn't be so popular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification