Wednesday, July 1, 2009

16th. | Movie Shmovie

Dear God, can you please help Hollywood to start making better movies? More kid friendly, and mom approved movies with good morals and happy endings? Thank you Lord, in Jesus' name I pray, amen.

The above describes how I feel totally... Why do I feel this way? I just saw a movie. A bad one. Lost in Translation. I have only one thing to say about this movie. Don't watch this movie. This is one of the worse movies I've seen in my life. In fact, this movie might be the worse movie I've seen in my life. Maybe not. I dunno, it's hard to say it worse than the Good Shepherd. That was pretty bad. And Talladega Nights. Oh my God was that movie bad.

Good movies I've recently seen include Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Bedtime Stories, and Live Free or Die Hard. Those were good. Anything Pixar is good, too. God bless Disney channel.

And on that note, this post will officially end. Oh, and there's a real quick shout out I'd like to make to a cleb that recently passed away... Television will never be the same without ya bud, so long Billy Mays. I hope you knew Jesus.

Peace and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification