Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3rd | Name that comic!

I promised on my first love, comixHub, that I'd create a short comic series about dentists... This of course was inspired by a real-life incident. Can you guess what it was? Obviously it involves dentists. Here, I'll give you a hint -- I have close to perfect teeth, and I'm sixteen...? No? Wisdom teeth. And no, for your information I wasn't put out. I was awake for the whole prosegure!

Anyhow, I need a name for the series. So I'm going to be posting here whatever names for the series pops in my little mente.

  1. I sure hope you have, DENTAL INSURANCE!
  2. Dentists
  3. I swear my dentist hates me...
  4. Brush, Gargle, Floss. (BGF)
  5. Any Sensativites?
  6. Oral Cavity
  7. Dentistry

Anyhow, comment what you think about the above listed names and also which is your favorite. Or, if you'd like to comment a name of your own, you're welcome to do that also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification